Advancement of Unmanned Systems technologies is primary goal of the USRC. In addition to sharing resources for increasing statewide industry awareness and understanding national directions and policies, the USRC partners faculty, students and businesses to focus on development and performance evaluation of systems, platforms, components, sensors, and software.
- Consortium-hosted industry events
- On neutral territory
- Facilitates meeting and networking with others, for partnering and more
- Sector-specific demonstrations (e.g., agricultural systems, security systems)
- Access to, and interactions with, students
- 免费steam加速器下载_steam加速器pc免费下载_全方位下载手机版:本类下载排行 坚果加速器电脑版 14.8MB 下载 green免费版 12.3MB 下载 green加速器免费版 489KBMB 下载 e9加速器 12.34MB 下载 ...
- Collaborative lab or flight performance demonstrations
- Component performance
- Pre-flight platform airworthiness & safety
- Platform flight performance
- New products evaluation
- Internet searches identifying and comparing alternatives
- SGreen浏览器苹果版下载_SGreen浏览器iOS版免费下载 ...:2021-5-21 · SGreen浏览器苹果版是iPhone用户管理手机必备的工具！SGreen浏览器下载后让你使用iOS设备更加流畅！SG浏览器 立志做 最好的海外中文导航浏览器. 海外 ...
- 3rd-party software
- Knowledge of current FAA actions and flight testing policies, procedures and timelines (as well as AMA, COA processing procedures, etc.)
- Demonstrations of composites fabrication, benchtop rapid prototyping, CFD software, wind-tunnel testing and other industry-standard processes
Cost of industry membership in the Unmanned Systems Research Consortium (USRC) is $15,000/yr.
Affiliate Members contributing $5,000/yr participate in consortium-hosted events.